Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Funny day..

yesterday..i din go to skul bcoz of my art folio~~
then hor...me and ah hui already say wan come to my house do our folio~
U KNOW WAT!!!
Ah hui bought MCDONALD and KFC mashed potato come a...
woohoo~~so happy nia..then we eat so full nearly cant move d lo...
hahahaha...
After eating our fast food...we start doing our folio~
start doing folio..u know ...my mouth so gatal nia...coz i wan singing..haha~
then ah hui online...when i singing...she always say me wor~
pek nia..stil write at her blog bout me tim...!!!!
then after few minute..she say she also wan singing...tat time i feel wan to kill her~
coz she say me..always singing singing singing..pek pek pek nia...at her blog~
u say la..pek bor...!!
ok lo..fine...!!
but last she din singing also la~
coz we reli start doing our folio d~
so so so so so serious..and first time see ah hui so serious colour her drawing nia..haha~
then bout 7pm like tat ..she need to go bac d bcoz she stil need to go her dancing class.~
but raining jor..so she cant go d..~~hahaha..so funny nia..~~
ok la...write finish d..BYE~~^^

2 Comments:

Blogger JoEaNn^^爱的小宙斯 said...

pek o~~wei~~
nobody noe i go to dace de la~~
duno say at here la~
pek nia a~

July 8, 2009 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Angie ♥ Enjoy My Life said...

xu pek lor.you ah..

July 9, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home